FUNDACIÓN CAUSA AZUL, A.C., is a civil association, that agree with Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, is known as “THE CONTROLLER” who decides about the treatment of the personal data that collects from you as “OWNER” from the data, understanding as “OWNER” the person who owns the data and for the latter, any information concerning and identified or identifiable natural person.
For “THE CONTROLLER” treating your data in a legitimate way and in compliance with the Federal Law on Matters, is a priority issue. This Privacy Notice complements any other simplified or short privacy notices that “THE CONTROLLER” has made available to you as the owner of your personal data ans is supplementary in everything that is not expressly referred to by such notices.
- “THE CONTROLLER’S” ADDRESS. Prolongación Av. Lopez Mateos Sur 7201, Nave 2, Colonia San Agustín, C.P. 45645, Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, Jalisco, México. Said address is the one stablished by “THE CONTROLLER” to hear and receive notifications.
- PORPUSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY “THE CONTROLLER”. “THE CONTROLLER” in this act collects your data for the following purposes: a) Maintain contact with you, in order to present new projects, courses or events that deal with current issues that are related of the purpose or object that “THE CONTROLLER” has.
- MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. We inform you that your personal data and sensitive personal data will be protected under strict administrative, thecnical, and physical security measures wich have been implemented in order to protect your personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or use, access or unathorized treatment.
- MEANS FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGTHS AS THE HOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA. As the owner of the personal data that is object of this Privacy Notice, you may exercise your rigths of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (ARCO RIGHTS), wich are enshired in the Federal La won Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. Likewise, you may revoke the consent granted for the use of your personal data. In any of these cases, you can make your request by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to meet all the requirements stipulated in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA. “THE CONTROLLER” engage not to transfer your personal data to other third parties, except that for the services provided, they should be transferred to comply with legal obligations before the competent authorities, such as tax authorities or judicial, federal or local authorities. Likewise, your data may be transferred without your consent in the cases provided for in article 37th of the Federal La won Protection of personal Data Held by Private Parties, and in the cases mentioned in the preceding paragraph and that are within of assumptions the aforementioned article 37th, in the understanding thta the transfers would be made under the terms established by the aforementioned law.
- CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE. This privacy notice may indergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements, from the need of “THE CONTROLLER” for privacy practices or for other reasons, therefore “THE CONTROLLER” reserves the right to carry out at any time the modifications or updates that are necessary to this privacy notice. “THE CONTROLLER” will make the updated version of the privacy notice available to the client on the website indicated below: Fundación Causa Azul